Head Coach Brent Pry and the Hokies are back in primetime in Blacksburg and playing three times in our state in 2022!
The Hokies have two Thursday night games (one in Blacksburg, one in Raleigh, NC) and two additional games in North Carolina this fall. We need your input to assess which game(s) have sufficient interest to organize a VTAA Charlotte Chapter bus trip!
**The details and estimated cost information presented below is based on past bus trips for bus trips to Blacksburg, VA for Thursday night football games. Departure location, departure time, and costs are subject to change pending announcement of official game times for Saturday games at UNC and at Duke.**
- Purchase includes transportation to and from the game as well as an “on the road” tailgate (water, Gatorade, soft drinks, and beer, as well as chips, snack mix, etc.). Physical tickets will not be provided – you will be checked in at the bus).
- Buses will depart from the Park Road Shopping Center at 12:00 p.m., a second pickup will be at exit 36 off of I-77 at approximately 12:45 p.m., and return immediately after the game.
- All trips are subject to a minimum number of persons, without which a cancellation may occur. If a trip is cancelled, all money will be refunded.
- Football game ticket costs are not included in bus trip registration price.
- $60-$70 until the start of the season
- $80-$90 from the start of the season until approximately three weeks before the game
- $100-$110 approximately three weeks before the game until game day
Seats are limited and will be filled on a first registered, first served basis!
The chapter is considering bus trips to the four games listed in the form below. Please select all games to which you are interested and likely opt to ride the bus. The responses to this survey are not a commitment to pay for a bus trip registration and will only be used for informational purposes. Please complete this survey by the end of the day Sunday, August 21, 2022.