Dress requirements for volunteers at this year’s Wells Fargo Championship are: khaki pants OR NEW! khaki shorts to the knee, a white polo shirt*, and either black or white tennis shoes (mostly black or white is ok – does not have to be solid). Slip resistant shoes are encouraged, but not required.
* A polo with a small logo (e.g. a Ralph Loren polo or Lacoste alligator logo) on the left breast that can be covered with the 3″ diameter sticker given at check-in is acceptable (for past volunteers, the ‘VT Volunteer’ shirts are still permitted if you have them). Any further designs (e.g. lines/patterns) are not and you will not be permitted on course.
Specific guidelines include:
- For women, pull your hair back if it falls below your collar.
- For men, your hair may not fall below your collar.
- Men are not allowed to wear earrings.
- Women are allowed to wear one earring at the bottom of each earlobe as long as they match your uniform and are no larger than a nickel.
- No exposed tattoos or piercing are allowed for either men or women.
- Fingernails should be kept clean and short – no longer than a quarter of an inch past the end of your fingers.
- Team members are allowed to wear one ring per hand. Women are allowed to wear a wedding set.
- If you have any questions that are not answered in this document, please contact Melanie Thompson.